My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Awwww ~ i just got a new freaking awesome baby !

teeheee ~ xDD
she's so freaking awesome xDD
i mean the baby okay -,-"
everyone likes her ;)
not too mention, she is totally ADORABLE ~
Oh My God !
hahaha ;p
she have such cute and sweet body ~
but i also had a problem with that baby -.-"
which is everyone want to make romantic surgery with her T,T
kissing her, holding her and also sucking her =.=#
i can't barely watch her being held like that. :(
hurmmmm,
well that's nothing i can say because
i'm doing the same thing towards her xDD
hahaha !
my new baby is my cute and awesome shisha ~ <3
love her, need her and kiss her everyday ;p
anyway, in this photo is me and byma my sweet pie heee ~





Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache