My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Events, Eats and Dating ~ !


yes, firstly is about the event, it's the reunion of my coach friends during their studies long time ago,
the event is located in gold coast at pantai morib.
it was kinda far away from home ( like i give a shit =..= )
then, me and shahir help our bosses with the event.
the truth is i have nothing much to said bout the event.
because it was totally bout swimming and business also their friendship :)
so i have nothing to do bout it :DD
i'm just a staff there :D
alright, now the second part :D
it's about eating :)
this is kinda funny :DD
because me and shahir already ate at the resort :)
but still we go out and went to JJ bukit tinggi,
he just hang with me while i'm buying some drinks and foods :D
i bought some starbuck drinks and 6 pieces of big apples :D



yeahhh :D
this is it :))
and i eat it all alone okay :DD ALONE alright ;pp
i didn't offer anyone.
until my mom asked for one.
because my planning is to eat this with my man :DD
he said he's coming back this night :DD
but things change so he's not coming back.
i was like " yeahh great, good job beruk =,=# "
so i decided to eat it all for myself :)
thank you. =="
lastly, i went out dating with my lil bro :DD
he's adorable and i love his eye lashes :DD
it just soo long and curvy ~ <3
bhahahaha, thank you for hanging out with me lil bro ;p
love you so much laa gilaa :DD
hahah.

actually, the story is longer. it just i'm too lazy :DD teehee thank you ;p


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache