My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
huhuhu ~ i Just got a Job !


well well,
i believe you can see the picture above this,
and i'm sure you can guess what kind of job i got for myself ~ <3
unless you are completely BLUR right now -,-
hurmm i will tell you anyways ~ ;p
i get to be a coach for swimming ~ <3
this is just sooo damn A.W.E.S.O.M.E !
teeheee ~ ;p
thanks for all the training i been through all this years :)
now, i manage to be a coach !
even i only teach for the basis :)
still, i can make a fortune with this job :DD
ohhh thank you so much shahir for helping me to get this job :D
i will do my best to reach to the top :D
and i know this academy will grow !
( cikgu sham n kak N punya academy okay =..=" )
and if you don't know them ? that is non of my concern okay =.=#
don't asked me any stupid question later on.
by the way, back to the story.
if only me and shahir put more effort in this job :DD
i believe nothing is possible ~ :D
and to the people who hates me ;p
get ready to get your shields and swords later on.
i'm coming to battle with you towards the end ~ ;)

 i am born to be strong, not to be a coward and i know i can do it !


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache