My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
I'm so so so sorry Najmie Vennila !



the name of this title is the person that i already hurt him deeply.
i didn't meant that way la gilaa :(
i was upset with you because of what had happen.
i was totally frustrated bout it.
but still, i asked you which is the truth rather i asked him, :(
why don't you believe me then you believe that idiotic person. :((
i promise you that, i wouldn't hurt you anymore.
i will kept my words for you okay.
just because i love you laaa haishhh. >:((
 this is picture of Najmie ~ <3


i'm so so sorry okay, i don't meant it that okay sayang. i'm sorry :(


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache