My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Let's Have Some Fun Fun Fun ~ !


yeahhh, we are absolutely being crazy this day xDD
firstly, we all meet up at restaurant lenggong.
and wait there like crazy -..-
second, when all of us arrives. i and syazliza decided that we wanted to go crazy with singing in that restaurant
haha.
third, still being nuts and thinking what to do next ? :D
fourth, we all rush to playground near to warna warni kindergarten. while rushing there, the rain starting to fall down.
fifth, chow give me a ride with his bicycle :DD along the rain is pouring down xDD
sixth, when all of us were there, we decided to search some place for getting away from the rain so we won't be more wet like flooded.
seventh, guess what ? we'll were playing our favourite game :DD which is Royalty <3 yeahh i'm lovin it :pp
until it's dawn, the jungs went back home because some things ? except chow and the chikas with me, went to syazliza's house. we talk shits and blah blah blah then go to my house later on :DD
eighth, when me with my dudes arrives home, all of us rush to the kitchen and help me with the cooking :)
we all were having so much FUN this time :DD we're cutting, laughing, talking, dancing, nagging ( me only ), cleaning ( them only ) and cooking ( me only ).
the dishes are only black pepper chicken with mushrooms and udang sotong masak sambal :DD
and i can't believe it actually i CAN cook -..-
well, it was my first time cook malay dishes except for the chicken -..-"
i can see that all friends love my food ^^
i was so happy to know that :))
with my family love it :DD
i was really excited :DD
i wish i manage to give to my lover bit.
but he's not here so i think i will cook for him whenever his back from his village :))
i hope that he will love it too ~ <3
i just missed you so much la beruk ~ <3
miss you damn much laaa.
hahaha ;pp


i wish this will happen and only with him, not with some other guys ~ <3 love you beruk, teehee <3


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache