My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Rawrrrr ~ ! Just Melalut Around


Well as you can see,
we can have a plenty of dream in many ways :DD
hurmmm, i'm sure every each you wanted their own dream right ? :DD
heee, so today, i would like to share you people what i wanted to have :))
if you don't like it ?
please stop reading this part of my dreams okayy ;D
thank you ;p

well 1st i would like to be someone awesome in this world :DD


but not as famous or whatever,  what i mean is like someone cool to our self :)

2nd, i want to have a great time for myself :DD


teeheee, everyone wanted to have their own great time right right ? :p

3nd i really wanted this type of body :DD


wowwwwww ~ ! hot kan kan kan :pp

4th, i wish i can travel around the world :DD


lalalalala ~ :DD wish can see the culture :DD

5th, be well prepared in everything :)


hurmmm normal stuff right :)

6th, ;)


with my boyfie and friends :))
and rasanye takyah nak explain dah kan -..-

7th, to be unique than anyone else :DD which is my self :pp


*ibarat unique macam tu la bijak =,=#

8th, wish me and me boyfie will stand strong in anything


trolololo ~ <3

9th, i want that my friends to be honest with me =.=#

like obviously okay -.-

and lastly it's over i guess ? =.=?
anyway let's all of us have a big smile alright :DD
be like this :p


teehee ~ i just love spongebob squarepants and patrick star ;p


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache