My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
The Love goes Evil


things happen unexpected again, this time. it's much more worse than before :'( i have been push around, choke and yelling all i can heard. i was crying damn hard that night, not because of why he hurt me but ashamed with myself. i don't mind if i get killed that night, it's my fault anyway. i wished that time could be revised. it's too scary for me too think bout it, i'm afraid of losing him :'(( because i will never find the same person i loved again :( you know what. i'm tired of fighting with you for something unreasonable,


what's the point showing our flaws if we both know that we need each other ? i really wish that we are always like this


at this moment, i'm happy that we are still together :') i don't want some small things can keep us apart. because i am truly madly deeply in love you. so please control your temper, it means so much to me love. i hope you open eyes for that. :')

i will always love you even though you hate me ;')


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache