My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
What's wrong with Us ?


i really wonder why ? is it really my fault or something you said ? :( why is everytime we met up there are always have a reason to get into an argument ? DAMN IT okay :'(( i'm tired of fighting with you. is it worthy enough for something stupid ? is it really hard to say that i'm okay or not ? like seriously, why you don't understand my feelings. are you really THAT blind or plain stupid. for god sake, it's like everyday we just HAD to argue for something. at least just for one moment, i beg you stop being such jackass. what's wrong with you ? i thought you really PROMISE. but i guess not. i'm tired of telling you the same thing everyday. i will act the same way you do, if you are nice and lovely. i shall be that way too. but if you are in another way, i would BE like that too. being fair is everything to me. so please understand the word okay. i'm not some doll you can punch me around. yes, it's true i'm being sarcastic towards you. well, you should know me better. i'm ain't freaking shit alright ~ i'm have been grown that way. so accept it. if you don't ? i think you should find a better person than me. like i said before, i'm not worthy enough for you. you ARE too GOOD for me. :')


*we are always like this. where's our promises ? i think it's not even exist :')

don't worry, i'm not mad at you it just hurt me too much, and you know what ?
*actually it's true my love. i'm sorry :(

and the facts is



i hope you are not angry with me :') i love you so much that i want you to be happy :')) maybe you too ego to go down with my feelings, i don't mind actually. you are being you. yeahh it's really torn me apart and yes, you are the first guy who succeed to break me down like this. congratulations :') my tears can't stop pouring thinking bout you. maybe i'm too ego to understand you that's way you acting like this ? pretending not to understand my feelings ? it's fine :') i wouldn't be mad with you. maybe it's my fault or it's always was been ME. you know what i think you are right, it's all my fault. i'm sorry for making you this way. i hope you are always in goods :') i have only one request that i need from you. if you love me, i'm the most happiest person in this world, but if you just feeling sorry for me cause i'm loving you. i think you should let me go. yes it might kill me so deeply but i'm will be fine and happy if you just be honest and find your true love okay :')) i don't want to hurt you and i don't mind torturing my feelings as long you are happy okay :') anyway i pray for you happiness and always in good health :') i'm willing to forget my feelings and life for you. maybe you people might think i'm foolish person to care bout someone that much but you people know what. he has done enough for me, i'm grateful for what his doing :') he was caring and lovely until i don't know ? my fault i guess hurmm :( by the way, i'm so so sorry for what i have done and said to you. lastly, i'm sorry for blaming you for everything i just couldn't do :'( and i hate myself by blaming you :'(

Fildza, you were the best damn thing ever happen in my life :') thanks for everything okay :) i love you the most and you are the dearest person in my life <3


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache