My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Unexpected things Happen !!!


i can't believe it, that i actually fought with my bestie Byma sayang :'( it was really fucking damn hurt :'((  i can't believe it just because one guy can change everything and the best part THAT guy just her new bestie -.-" what the fuck ? i don't mind actually until i became invisible to her, well like you people hanging out with your friends but they act like you were never there with them -.-# it's kinda rude to me okay. she's like forget everything, me and her boyfie. it was very shocking. that time i was a mess, i thought my boyfie really forgotten bout me hurmmm *which is obviously wrong and i don't know bout that in THAT moment* okay okay back to the story, i got pretty upset bout it, so i decided to go home without Byma knowing. so i called Imran Gila to pick me up, but he didn't answer. I was like don't do this to me ! i just wanna go home ! arghhhh ! T,T sooo i went back to Byma's place. trying to get some sleep but it just too hurmmm not worth talking bout it. when sun arise, Byma went out while i was at the kitchen cleaning fifibo poo -.-" *darn that cute kitten*  from that hours byma didn't get back home yet. i was fucking bored like crazy, suddenly Imran came to Byma's place with full of surprise, he asked me to went out with him so i agreed. Imran told me that Byma at that guy house. that time i was really furious. i really had enough with it. so i asked Imran to send me back to 19, i want to met Fildza <3 and Cousin sewel Iszuan. when i met them,  i tell them everything and 3of us make a plan to discover the truth and thank God that the plan works :D Byma and that guy was shocked to meet us at Barra, they expect to be Imran and Fildza only but there's Iszuan, me and Fazi. sooo double the pressure. then after some talk and argument. finally it's over, praise the Lord that i'm still friends with Byma sayang :DD



but Byma and her boyfie got a little problem, so i guess it's kinda complicated =.=" well she shouldn't DO that. ohhh yeah i almost forgot, me and F are still friends, S :) soo i'm sorry being such a honest bitch ;) to you i SHOULD sayyy



and i have NO interest being friends with you anymore, such arrogant person you are, i shall be that way towards you too.

Heee, i'm just happy that it's all over ;) not to you S


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache