My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Baby Boo ~


hahahaha, everytime i think of you really make me smile :3 you are absolutely my sunshine sweetie <3 being with you all the time for the past few days totally make me smiling like crazy, heeeee ohh boy you really do ;) watching you laugh, sad, sleeping, crying, eating and always asking for more attraction was cute from you xD jeez, i guess i just can't lose you anymore :")

i love it you carry me like this photo above :D it was fun and sweet of you <3 heeeeee you stupid, i love you okay :D just don't hurt me no more alright or leave me brokenhearted ;p


ahahaaha, actually it does already became a perfect crime, because we are together now :)
heeeee, i'm sooo in love with you, idiot ;)


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache