My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Cameron Highland


well, i don know what to say bout this :) it's another vacation from my misery at Shah Alam, heee i actually i don't really mind as long Siti Nabira is with me. i'm cool with it. sooo here are some pictures with the people i go with, anyway i'm the photographer there, for sure my photo were not much at all :)

















heeee, well you have saw it, eventhough not all the photos. hope you like it and i'm sure some of you people wonder who are they ? heeee i'm sorry i can't tell you guys bout them. by the way thanks for reading ;)

The Air were really refreshing there ;)


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache