My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Happy Anniversary One year Baby Boo


wowww, i can't believe it's already one year plus 2 days teehee <3 it's wonderful for you and me ;) thank you for loving me as i am xD i AM trully grateful to have you as my soul mate :3 and i'm absolutely


hee hee hee, anyway thanks for everything again !!!! ohh yeahhh almost forget ;p thanks for the bear as it name " winston light " why the name is like that ? it's because my laling like to smoke winston light, that's all and thanks again and again for the butterfly perfume okay baby boo <3,<3 heeeeeeeeeeee love you so much berukkk xDD





 Ho Ho Ho ~ my response were like this
  
 Teehee, I Love You Very Much ~ 


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache