My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Travelling Is Cool


ho ho ho, nowadays i'm always on the road :D well it can be very boring to see all grey things in the way but love the colour of nature and cities :DD heeeee anyway last time i went to Kedah, Melaka, Pulau Pinang, Perlis and Padang Besar * Thailand * fuhhhh, it was awesome and tiring ;pp and of course, i only go such places with my friends NOT my families. well they too busy sooo who cares :D ohh Yes ! don't forget my Laling ;* hee hee hee by the way, everything was great. we really enjoyed ourselves but too bad we didn't take photos while having our holidays yet we did have fun right ? hurmmm soo i wanna say thank you so much for the adventure to Imran, Nabira Sayang and yes, my Love <3 love guys very much much xDD hahahaha hope we will be always like this ;D


Someday we shall sail the world together ;)


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache