My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Short one or Long one ?


heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~ what's up what's up people :D hee hee hee okayyy i'm actually wanted to tell you guys that my hair has grown longer after 4 months since i cut my hair :) soooo see difference of it xD


Last Time before went to the Village 


While in the Village 


Now 

okay, i know you guys, probably thinking, "trying to show your hair rightt" yep, that's right. i was kinda bored then i realize my hair progress. so i thought to do it anyway, if you hate it, it's okay and if you love it, thank you very much <3 by the way, my friends prefer me to have longer hair and my man said both are nice but NO straightening my hair :) then i agreed with him. anyway thank you for reading and be gone now. byebye

I Just Love My Hair <3





Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache