My Journey
Welcome to my blog
Have an AWESOME day !
Tworrific Years !


Hey Fildza

 I gonna say that i actually  you

and i also hate you  because......

You really know how to make me  a lot

But you also know how to make  too

You make me feel when i'm around you

I swore mine  towards you

Because i have  in you

Even though we are always like this


Well, that's because you just had to makeat you

By just using your words can me

I know i can very  person

Well, i'm sure you know the true  of me

Well, most of the time i'm like this

hee hee hee  let's skip that part anyway,

That's why, you are the only one know how to me.

I'm not being  by you okay,

It just i'm truly in with you.

If you ever me away or on me ?!

I will you and  you alright love.

Anyway all i wanted say is

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2nd YEARS ~  

I hope you like it 

If NOT ! i shall do this   to you...

Hee hee hee...... 

sincerely from your beloved myra

Thank you for reading !!! 

We are Super just being Together

Have an Awesome day Sweetie <3


Older Post | Newer Post




Totally taken by Fildza Firdaus

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click the Monkey to Follow


Footprints



VBlack Moustache